Fischbein 400-Pro Sewing System
The 400-PRO™ is an entry level “plain” sew system for multi-‐wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags. This cost effective, plain sew system features Fischbein’s Empress® Model 100 heavy duty sewing head and is easily integrated into any manual bagging line. The 400-PRO is safe…easy to use and is perfect for medium to high volume bagging applications operating at speeds up to 50 linear feet per minute.
The 400-PRO uses a compact pedestal design that’s fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high. A minimum of 8 inch bag spacing and 6 inches of free bag top is required.
Standard Features Include:
• Powder coat finish• Limit switch actuator (model 67909)
• Operator “On/Off” safety switch
• Heavy-‐duty 1 HP electric motor
• Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
• 24 VDC safe controls, low voltage troubleshooting
• Electric voltages 230/1 and 230/380/460/ 3 phase
• Fischbein 6 Month Limited Factory Warranty
***CALL FOR PRICE***