Fischbein PILS-330 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer
This PILS 330 is used with pinch style multi‐wall paper bags that come with a separate, heat sealable polyethylene inner liner bag (1 to 3 mils‐Capsac). The PILS features a
continuous sealing process that sequentially seals the bag’s inner liner and then separates it from the paper portion of the bag…next, it seals the exterior pre‐glued bag top using Teflon coated folder technology and a high efficiency heater system. Reliable and easy to use, the unit’s variable speed drive system and digital temperature control means you can operate at bagging speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The PILS compact, motorized height adjustable pedestal design is fully mobile and can easily be integrated into semi or fully automated bagging applications. Standard right to left operation.
- BAG TYPES
- Multi-wall paper, pillow-style cap-sac bags that have a preapplied hot-melt adhesive strip and a heat-sealable polyethylene liners.
- Can also be used to seal standard pinch bags with or without inner liners, that are closed with the PILS 300™ or PBC 6000™.
- BREAKAWAY DESIGN
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown.
- Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
- 575 VAC
- Dimensions: 114 in (290 cm), D 37 in (94 cm), H 72 in (183 cm)
- Speed: Up to 75 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 10 cfm @ 80-100 PSI
- Bag Types: Cap-sac pillow-style bags, multiwall paper gusseted open mouth pinch bags with heat sealable inner liner
- Gussets: No gussets if running cap-sac bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Bakery Mixes
- Feed Additives
- Powdered Dairy Products
- Food Ingredients
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***