Fischbein PILS-300 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer
This PILS 300 Series is the 2nd generation of an innovative sealing system that’s specifically designed to be used with pinch style multi‐wall paper bags that have a polyethylene inner liner (1 to 3 mil thick). The PILS features a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals the bag’s inner liner and then the exterior pre‐glued bag top using Teflon coated folder technology and a high efficiency heater system. Reliable and easy to use, the unit’s variable speed drive system and digital temperature control means you can operate at bagging speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The PILS compact, motorized height adjustable pedestal design is fully mobile and can easily be integrated into semi or fully automated bagging applications. Standard -‐ right to left operation.
- BAG TYPES
- Multi-wall paper, pinch bags that have a pre-applied hot-melt adhesive strip and a heat-sealable polyethylene or foil inner liners. Can also be used to seal standard pinch-style bags that do not have inner liners.
- BREAKAWAY DESIGN
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown.
- Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
- 575 VAC
- Dimensions: L 114 in (290 cm), D 37 in (94 cm), H 92 in (234 cm)
- Speed: Up to 75 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 10 cfm @ 80-100 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper gusseted open mouth pinch bags with heat sealable inner liner
- Gussets: Any size including flat bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Bakery Mixes
- Pet Food
- Feed Additives
- Agricultural Seed
- Cat Litter
- Powdered Dairy Products
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***