Fischbein HAS-300 Hot Air Sealer
The HAS 300 is a heavy-duty, production sealing system that efficiently closes polyethylene, pillow type and gusseted bags. The machine is mounted on a two-‐post frame that is height adjustable; allowing for various bag sizes and conveyor speeds. Controls for the heaters, airflow, and carry through belts are simple and easy to adjust; enabling the machine to seal various polyethylene bag sizes and thicknesses. The HAS 300 produces strong, sift-‐proof closures on standard, flush-‐cut polymer bags intended for products such as fertilizers, minerals, feed additives, agricultural seed, pet food, cat litter, chemicals, powdered dairy products and bakery mixes. A minimum of 6 inches of bag top is required.
*Bag samples to be provided for testing prior to order.
- BAG TYPES
- Seals pillow and gusseted style polyethylene bags without the use of bands.
- CONSISTENT, CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION
- Dual VFDs provide synchronous compression wheel and carry through belt speed control. The result – strong, sift-proof closures, every time.
- NO BANDS
- Eliminate maintenance costs and downtime – no bands required to seal gussetted bags.
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Left to right operation
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Air wash system with high-performance bag top trimmer
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless Steel NEMA 4 washdown model
- Dimensions: L 55 in (140 cm), D 34 in (86 cm), H 79 in (201 cm)
- Speed: 30 to 60 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 10 cfm @ 60 PSI
- Bag Types: Heat sealable structures in pillow and gusseted bags.
- Bag Thickness: Maximum 10 mils
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Cat Litter
- Pet Food
- Feed Additives
- Agricultural Seed
- Bakery Mixes
- Powdered Dairy Products
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***