Fischbein PBC-6000-SS Stainless Steel Pinch Bag Closer
The PBC 6000 Stainless Steel model is specifically designed to be used with pinch style multi-‐wall paper bags in extremely corrosive environments. The stainless steel PBC features a continuous sealing process using Teflon coated technology and a high efficiency heater that instantly folds and seals the top of the pre-glued pinch bag. Reliable and easy to use, the unit’s variable speed drive system and digital temperature control means you can operate at bagging speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute. The PBC’s compact, height adjustable pedestal design is fully mobile and can easily be integrated into semi or fully automated bagging applications. Standard ‐ right to left operation.
- BAG TYPES
- Seals a variety of pre-glued multi-wall, paper pinch-style bags.
- BREAKAWAY DESIGN LOW MAINTENANCE
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- SIFT RESISTANT CLOSURES
- Makes it perfect for powders and granulated chemicals, pesticides fertilizer, pet-food and food products.
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROLS
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
- 575 VAC
- Dimensions: W 68 in (172.7 cm), D 33 in (83.8 cm), H 72 in (182.9 cm)
- Speed: Up to 75 linear feet per minute
- Electric (NEMA 12): 230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
- Air: 7 cfm @ 90 PSI
- Bag Types: Multi-wall paper pinch-style bags with pre-applied glue.
- Gussets: Any size including flat bags
- Free Bag Top: Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Bakery Mixes
- Pet Food
- Feed Additives
- Agricultural Seed
- Cat Litter
- Powdered Dairy Products
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***