Fischbein HAS-300-HP High Production Hot Air Sealer
The HAS 300HP is a heavy duty, production sealing system that efficiently closes polyethylene, pillow type and gusseted bags. The machine is mounted on a two-‐post frame that is height adjustable; allowing for various bag sizes and conveyor speeds. Controls for the heaters, air flow, and carry through belts are simple and easy to adjust; enabling the machine to seal various polyethylene bag sizes and thicknesses. The HAS 300HP produces strong, sift‐proof closures on standard, flush‐cut polymer bags intended for products such as fertilizers, minerals, feed additives, agricultural seed, pet food, cat litter, chemicals, powdered dairy products and bakery mixes.
*A minimum 6inches of free bag top is required.
*Bag samples to be provided for testing prior to order.
Standard Features Include:
• Powder coat finish
• Right to Left operating direction
• Seals at speeds of 30 to 100 linear feet per minute (bag structure dependent)
• 3/8” seal width: vertical serration pattern standard. Horizontal or flat patterns available
• Independently motorized compression wheel drive system
• Load cell for measuring force applied to extension spring for creaser wheel with digital display
• Dual VFDs in a master slave configuration provides synchronous compression and carry through belt speed control
• High capacity Vortec bag seal cooling chamber
• Individual in-‐line regulator for both bag seal cooling chamber and compression wheel chiller
• Hinged vision panel for production observation and maintenance
• Motorized height adjustment
• 5” swivel castors with brake
• Pressure sensor with digital display of heat manifold pressure with high and low limits
• 24 volt AC control voltage with keypad for speed control
• Dust tight, NEMA 12 rated electronics
• Fischbein 6 month limited factory warranty
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***