Fischbein DRC-500 Double Roll Closure System
This heavy‐duty, continuous hot melt sealing system is designed to secure most open mouth flat or gusseted multi‐wall paper bags weighing from 2 to 50 pounds and its variable speed drive allows production rates up to 110 linear feet per minute. The DRC 500 automatically trims the top of each paper bag, makes a single precise fold, applies a pre‐measured bead of hot melt adhesive to the bag’s face, then makes a final second fold in the adhesive and instantly seals the bag. The DRC’s compact, motorized height adjustable pedestal design is fully mobile and can be easily integrated in semi or fully automated bagging applications. Standard ‐ right to left operation. DRC closures are most commonly used on consumer oriented products like pet food, food pre‐mixes, etc.
*Minimum bag face width: 5-‐inches.
*Minimum bag free top: 6-‐inches.
Standard Features Include:
• Powder coat finish
• Patented breakaway feature for fast, easy service
• Compression section increased to 18.5”
• Capable of running 110 fpm
• Operator “On/Off” safety switches
• Dynatech hot melt adhesive applicator
• Digital controls and readouts
• Adjustable temperature and pneumatic controls
• Dual knife bag top trimmer
• 24 volt AC control voltage
• Dust tight, NEMA 12 rated electrics
• System voltage of 230 VAC – 3 phase
• Fischbein 6 month limited factory warranty
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***