Fischbein 400-NS with Tagger Infeed & Dura Thread Clipper
The 400 NS™ tagger infeed sewing system is available with A2794NTGF or A2794NTGR automated infeed system for applications up to 55 FPM, or with the optional 29524NTGF or 29524NTGR direct drive for higher synchronous sewing applications. This heavy-‐duty “plain” sew system is for those bagging operations where a product tag(s) must be attached to each sewn bag. Bag types include flat or gusseted multi-‐wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags. A minimum of 8 inch bag spacing is required. With Fischbein’s Empress® Model 100-‐PC-‐R1 heavy duty sewing head, the system is easily integrated into any manual or semi automated bagging line. Perfect for medium to high volume bagging applications – the automated tagger infeed system presents both the tag and bag to the sewing head for immediate closure. It uses a compact pedestal design that’s fully mobile and has a manual adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches in height.
Can be manually fed tags or used with Fischbein’s Automated Single or Dual Tagger Placer System.
Note: Sew stitch line must be within 3.75” from the top of the bag to use the Dura Thread Clipper. A minimum 6 inches of free bag top required.
Standard Features Include:
• Powder coat finish
• PLC controlled
• 22.75-‐inch tagger infeed – A2794NTGF front or A2794NTGR rear tag placement
• Operator “On/Off” safety switch
• Dura Thread Clipper (model 18710)
• Heavy-‐duty 1 HP electric sew head motor
• Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
• Includes pinch roller assembly to control tag at entry into infeed
• 24 VDC safe controls, low voltage troubleshooting
• Electric voltages 230/1 and 230/380/460 3 phase
• Fischbein 6 Month Limited Factory Warranty
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***