Fischbein 400-NS Sewing System with Corrosion Resistant Package
The 400 NS™ is a heavy-‐duty “plain” sew system with a special corrosion resistant package. This unit is designed for medium to high volume bagging operations that use multi-‐wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags. A minimum of 8 inch bag spacing is required. This system features Fischbein’s Empress® Model 100CR corrosion resistant sewing head and is easily integrated into any manual or semi automated bagging line. The 400 NS is safe…easy to use and operates at speeds up to 55fpm. It features our robust, fully-‐automated D4380SS corrosion resistant infeed system. The 400 NS is mounted on a compact pedestal design that’s fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high. A minimum of 6 inches of free bag top is required.
Standard Features Include:
• Corrosion resistant package;
o Stainless steel main enclosure and hardware
o Wash down heavy-‐duty 1HP electric motor
o CR Plus -‐ 2 part Corrosion Resistant Powder Coat Finish Includes frame, infeed, mounting castings for infeed and sew head, and main sew head housing.
o Nickel plated external sewing head parts
• PLC controlled
• Operator “On/Off” safety switch
• Solenoid operated air thread pusher (model 16400)
• NEMA 4 rated electrics
• 24 VDC safe controls, low voltage troubleshooting
• Electric voltages 230/1 and 230/380/460 3 phase
• Sewing Stand components: nickel plated or CR Plus powder coat finish. Chain and fasteners: stainless steel.
• Fischbein 6 Month Limited Factory Warranty
*** CALL FOR PRICING ***