Fischbein 400-PRO-2 Needle Sewing System
The 400 PRO²™ is an entry level “plain” sew system featuring the Empress® Model 100-‐2-‐R2™ two needle sewing head. The Model 100-‐2-‐R2 creates a secure, non-‐sifting, two parallel stitch bag closure. The 400PRO² is the perfect bag sewing system for closing multi-‐wall paper, woven and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags.
This cost effective, plain sewing system is easily integrated into any manual bagging line. The 400 PRO² is safe…easy to use and is perfect for medium to high volume bagging applications operating at speeds up to 45 linear feet per minute. The 400 PRO² uses a compact pedestal design that’s fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high. A minimum of 8 inch bag spacing, and 6 inches of free bag top is required.
Standard Features Include:
• Powder coat finish
• Available only at 2.5 stitches per inch
• Limit switch actuator (model 67909)
• Operator “On/Off” safety switch
• Heavy-‐duty 1 HP electric motor
• Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
• 24 VDC safe controls, low voltage troubleshooting
• Electric voltages 230/1 and 230/380/460/ 3 phase
• Fischbein 6 Month Limited Factory Warranty
*** Call for Pricing ***